Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes an awesome spread or dip for raw and lightly steamed vegetables. From "Eat to Live"
- 1 cup garbanzo beans (canned)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup bean liquid (from the can, or water)
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until creamy smooth.
I was not sure I was going to like the horseradish but it was good. I used the whole can of garbanzo beans which was about 1/2 cup more. I used freshly grated horseradish because I wasn't sure if the recipe called for prepared horseradish or fresh. I also added salt. It was yummy.