Tasty Ham-Olive Spread
Makes a wonderful addition to an appetizer table. Olives add the zip to the ham spread. Add some diced cheddar cheese for a different taste. For sandwiches, I use toasted whole wheat or pumpernickel.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup cooked ham, ground
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons celery, minced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons diced green olives, with pimentos
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parsley, minced
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Place cubed left-over ham in food processor; pulse to grind. (Careful, not too much).
- Remove to mixing bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Serve with baquettes, crackers or sturdy tortilla chips.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation