Grandma Tillie's Eggplant Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From "Eat to Live"
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green peppers or 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- Bake the eggplant in the oven at 350 degrees for one hour or microwave it for 8-11 minutes.
- In a covered, shallow pan or pot, steam-fry the tomato, pepper, and onion until soft.
- Scoop out or peel the eggplant and blend it with the steamed vegetables and seasoning.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note