Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick side dish that's easy to make. I like to eat the leftovers for breakfast!
Make and share this Tasty Chile Relleno Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (7 ounce) can whole green chilies
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Grease 9x9 pan.
- Tear each chili so it lies flat and spread into pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over chilis.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
What a great and easy recipe compared to the time expense to make the chili relleno recipe I have - and the taste was awesome - for me the next time I would add just a little more spice but everyone loved it - will be made again and again thanks pup!
We enjoyed this very much and I will certainly make this again adding some more spice, a fresh chili or some chili powder