1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef (at least 80%)
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant onion and mushroom soup mix
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley or 1/4 cup green onion
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 8 slices white cheddar cheese (1 oz. slices) or 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese (1 oz. slices)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick slices
- olive oil
- 8 onion hamburger buns, split
- 8 small bibb lettuce (8 small leaves)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing or 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1Prepare and heat a gas or charcoal grill, medium heat.
- 2In a big bowl, mix ground beef, soup mix, parsley, and steak sauce until well blended.
- 3Shape mixture into 8 patties, about 3/4-inch thick.
- 4Place patties on grill; cover grill; cook over medium heat 13-15 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°.
- 5Top each burger patty with cheese slice (if desired, cut in half diagonally); cook just until cheese is melted.
- 6Meanwhile, brush onion slices with olive oil; add to grill last 5-8 minutes of cooking time for patties.
- 7To toast buns, place cut side down on grill during last 1-2 minutes of cooking time.
- 8Layer buns with lettuce, ranch dressing, burger patties, bacon, tomato slices, and onion slices.
- 9*1 burger--590 calories, 37 g fat, 3 g fiber.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tastiest Cheddar-Bacon Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.2
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 116.8 mg
- Sodium 609.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion hamburger buns