Recipe by Gerry
This delightful punch was served along with a lovely assortment of fresh fruit at an afternoon function I attended this past summer. Much to my surprise this was a recipe I had overlooked in one of our community cookbooks 'A Taste Of Heaven' The unusual combination of ingredients makes for a real winner that tastes as good as it looks. For those special occasions set up a serving station with a lovely white tablecloth along with your favorite punch bowl and glasses - you will have your guests oohing and aahing before they take their first sip.
Top Review by mcemily480
Great recipe, and as noted by just about everybody else, we couldn't find red cream soda in our store, but got a similar item to replace, and didn't feel the recipe suffered one bit. We didn't have any leftovers, either!
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) bag strawberries (I use 16 ounce size)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 (2 liter) bottle 7-Up soda
- 1 (2 liter) bottlered cream soda
- maraschino cherry (make a nice addition )