Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's fun and very enjoyable to make your own flavored mayonnaise! This is a French influenced one. Serve with cucumbers, as a dip for celery, or with fried vegetables. Also good on savory fritters, and over fish.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (homemade or storebought)
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons baby sweet pickles, finely chopped (cornichon)
- Into the mayonnaise, stir tarragon, chives, parsley, capers and chopped pickles. Mix well.
- Serve with cucumbers, as a dip for celery, or with fried vegetables. Also good on savory fritters, and over fish. Enjoy!
Made for ZWT8 by Honey's team. I liked this one a LOT. Use fresh herbs from the garden and last year's home-made pickles. I'm having a love affair with capers this summer and this fit right in! Thanks for sharing.