Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy and tasty. I love cheese, so I do put more cheese on than the recipe calls for. This and a salad make a nice lunch or light supper.
- 1 unsliced round bread (1 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- Slice bread horizontally into thirds; remove top section and set aside.
- Spread butter over bottom and middle sections; sprinkle with tarragon and cheeses.
- Reassemble loa; tightly wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.