Tanya's Smothered Hamburgers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Slice the onion, separate into rings and then spread them in the bottom of a 8x8 baking dish.
- Lay the hamburger patties on top of the onions.
- Mix together the water, worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ketchup. Pour over the meat.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, basting frequently until done.
- Serve with onions over the top of the patties.
- As I make this recipe more and more, I have gotten to where I chop the onions as it makes it easier to serve over the meat patties at the end.