Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had some left over roast chicken one day and threw it in a wok and added any and all vegetables i had. It turned out awesome and i have been making it now on a regular basis. The hubby loves it!! :)
- 500 g chicken (cooked)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cabbage (thinly shredded)
- 2 zucchini (sliced in thin strips)
- 2 carrots (grate one and thinly slice the other)
- 1 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 1 -2 stalk celery (optional)
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- curry powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1. Break up chicken into small thin strips place in wok, add shredded cabbage.
- and cover with water sprinkle curry powder over and salt and pepper. Add any.
- other vegetables you wish to use and bring to the boil slowly then cover and.
- reduce to a simmer. I like to add more curry powder throughout the day until i.
- think the taste is perfect when adding more curry powder add more salt and.
- pepper. I also simmer mine all day to bring out the best of the flavours but.
- this dish is ready to serve once vegetables are cooked. Serve with rice or.