1/2 Photos of Tania's Chicken Curry
1 hr 15 mins
I had some left over roast chicken one day and threw it in a wok and added any and all vegetables i had. It turned out awesome and i have been making it now on a regular basis. The hubby loves it!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Break up chicken into small thin strips place in wok, add shredded cabbage.
- 2and cover with water sprinkle curry powder over and salt and pepper. Add any.
- 3other vegetables you wish to use and bring to the boil slowly then cover and.
- 4reduce to a simmer. I like to add more curry powder throughout the day until i.
- 5think the taste is perfect when adding more curry powder add more salt and.
- 6pepper. I also simmer mine all day to bring out the best of the flavours but.
- 7this dish is ready to serve once vegetables are cooked. Serve with rice or.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tania's Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.0
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 356.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g