Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Two of the most healthiest and craving vegetables of all time tosssed in a tangy tomato based sauce.
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 sweet red pepper, sliced into strips
- 250 g broccoli, chopped
- 250 g cauliflower, chopped
- 100 g oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 150 g firm tofu, diced
- 5 teaspoons tomato paste
- 5 teaspoons stir-fry sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- - In a cup, combine the minced garlic, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, water, sesame oil and flour
- - In a wok, heat oil and fry the chopped garlic and peppers
- - Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes
- - Add the vegetables and the mixture and simmer for 3 minutes.
- - Add the tofu and simmer again for another 1 minute.