Recipe by emmyweez
This is a family recipe that my grandad invented and it is so delicious and usually the first thing to go at parties!!
- white onion
- cheddar cheese
- 3 big carrots
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Start by washing the celery and chopping each stick in two.
- Grate onion, carrots and cheese in a large bowl and mix together.
- Add mayo, ketchup and vinegar and mix again, you can add more of the vinegar and sauces to taste, I like more vinegar for the tang.
- Make sure mixture is completely mixed together, shouldn't be too dry.
- Take a fork or spoon and fill the celery with cheese mixture and refrigerate.
- Enjoy! Be warned, these are very addictive!