Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great way to get fruit into your diet.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice drained and reserved
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup orange breakfast drink mix, dry
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 apples or 2 pears, cut into chunks
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine reserved pineapple juice, pudding mix and breakfast drink; set aside. In a large bowl, combine all the fruit. Fold juice mixture into fruit. Refrigerate before serving.