Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
A perfect balmy spring dessert using those lovely ripe lemons and navel oranges. You can prepare this dish the night before.
Top Review by Ginger Rose
This was a nice way to end the meal - especially for a summer's day...Half of the orange juice I used was bottled and it seemed to work ok although I don't think I'd do it all with it. No doubt this will make its way to the table again!!!!
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 piece lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cornflour
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan bring the juices, rind and sugar to the boil. Remove from heat and remove rind.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the milk and gradually add to the juices.
- Return to a medium heat and cook, stirring continually, until mixture thickens and returns to the boil then simmer for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Place in a blender, add yogurt and puree for 10 seconds.
- Pour mixture into individual dishes or teacups, or one large bowl, and refrigerate until set and cold.
- Serve with a few raspberries.