Recipe by Misa
This one comes from the Culinary Institute of America Cookbook. It produces slightly sweet dressing with a subtle hint of Dijon.
- 5 ounces tangerine juice
- 5 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 5 ounces vegetable oil
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients except the olive oil in a bowl. Whisk together. Slowly add in the olive oil while whisking, until all the ingredients have been incorporated, and the vinaigrette has thickened and is smooth.
- Store in a covered container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator. You may need to blend the dressing again before serving.