- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt or 1 cup sour cream
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spices and yogurt in a heavy duty resealable plastic bag. Close bag and squeeze to mix ingredients. Add chicken and squeeze again. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place chicken in a greased oblong dish. Bake 500 for 20-30 minute Stir halfway through. Very spicy!