Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe brought to the Moose Lodge by Tammy.....mmmm...
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4 cup) container Cool Whip
- 18 ounces fruit cocktail
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages Jello gelatin (rasp., strawberry, or whatever flavor you prefer)
- Mix all ingredients together and store in fridge overnight.
- Not sure or number of cups in Cool Whip however it is the large container.
loved the mushy part, but remembered too late that i hate fruit cocktail, especially the grapes. next time i am going to make this with raspberry jello and 18 ounces of canned peaches. then it will become a 5 star recipe!!!!!! now it is great no mushy fruit cocktail and i used raspberry Jello and canned peaches. thanks for a great recipe!
NUMMY!!! One more PAC 06 recipe. I had raspberry jello so I used that. the different tastes that this gives off is great. Fantastic recipe thanks.