1/1 Photo of Tamarind Sharbat
This recipe is posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the tamarind paste, sugar and water in a small pot and bring to a simmer on medium low heat.
- 2Stir while sugar dissolves.
- 3You should have a syrup the consistency of maple syrup.
- 4If it's thicker add a bit of water and cook another minute.
- 5This will thicken up a bit when cool but still pourable.
- 6Pour into a sterile jar or bottle.
- 7This will keep for 3 or 4 days on the counter.
- 8To serve combine 1/4 cup syrup with 1/2 cup water or sparkling water, stir and add 3 or 4 ice cubes.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tamarind Sharbat
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g