Recipe by CrazyLadyMe
These are REALLY good. My kids love them! I served them over spansih/mexican rice, topped with cheese & a dollop of sour cream
Top Review by nemokitty
I made these to use up some ground turkey and Jiffy mix and they were outstanding. We just ate them without the 2nd can of enchilada sauce and yummy to our tummy!!! Will make this one again!
- 1 (8 ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1st 3 ingredients. Pour into 8x8 pan. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes. Cool & crumble.
- In a bowl, mix crumbs, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and remaining ingredients.
- Roll into balls and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with remaining enchilda sauce.