Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
This is the recipe my grandmother used to make. It calls for pork, but you can substutute chicken or beef. A meal in itself.
- Cut pork into cubes and marinate in lemon and garlic.
- Brown pork and add enough olive oil to simmer with onion, green pepper, tomato sauce, and wine.
- Mix cornmeal and water thoroughly, then strain.
- Add strained mixture to previous ingredients.
- Cook on stove for one hour stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.