Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We just returned from Alaska and we were fortunate enough to take a float plane to the Taku Glacier Lodge in Juneau. Salmon is grilled over an open alderwood fire and served with this recipe. Check out my other recipes from the Taku Glacier Lodge. Here is the link for the float plane trip to the Taku Glacier Lodge: www.wingsairways.com
- 1 1⁄2 heads green cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄2 head purple cabbage, chopped
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1⁄3 cup purple onion, chopped fine
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Stir until creamy.
- Add dressing to your liking just before serving.