Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
usually served at street stands, but they can also be made at home. However, it will help if you have a takoyaki grill, or a similar device with 3-centimeter-diameter cups. Creditz: dk
- Warm up iron plate and oil the surface.
- Put the batter into half of hole.
- Then put octopus and other fillings into the hole.
- Add the batter full.
- When batter on the edge of the molds become cooked, turn over takoyaki with pick.
- When batter browns turn over to form balls. Continue to heat while turning it over and over until balls become evenly browned and well cooked inside.
- Serve on plate, top with sauce, powdered dried bonito and aonori to taste desired.