Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tea, coffee or milk - put your feet up and enjoy! From the incredible, edible egg people.
Make and share this Take-A -Break-Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, if desired.
- Stir in fruit, oatmeal and peanuts and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in reserved flour mixture.
- Pour into greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
- Bake until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into 12 bars, remove from pan and cool on wire rack.