Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tea, coffee or milk - put your feet up and enjoy! From the incredible, edible egg people.
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped mixed dried fruit
- 2⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄3 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, if desired.
- Stir in fruit, oatmeal and peanuts and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in reserved flour mixture.
- Pour into greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan.
- Bake until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cut into 12 bars, remove from pan and cool on wire rack.