Recipe by spice_queen101
This recipe is made all around Central America,mostly Honduras. I like to serve this recipe during breakfast.
Directions See How It's Made
- To start you will first need to heat the oil in a skillet.About a 1/2 inche in oil.
- Now for the platano,first cut the ends of the platanos.
- Then cut a slice down the middle of the platano and peel.
- Ok then cut the platano in oval slices and fry in oil.cook until golden brown.
- about 5 mins or so.drain on paper towels.season with salt.serve.enjoy -- .