Recipe by Satyne
Taken from here = http://italianfood.about.com/od/pastabasics/ig/The-Pasta-Shapes-Gallery/Taglierini-are-the-finest.htm Cooking times are estimates at this point
Top Review by Annacia
This recipe was a most pleasant surprise. It sounded like it would be tasty but the flavor and smooth texture was beyond what I had expected. Thats especially true when you consider the extreme ease of preparation and the short time it takes (although 10 mins was a bit optimistic it took me about 25 but I like pasta well cooked). I cooked some shrimp separately and added them to the finished pasta that was a marvelous pairing. Made for PAC, Spring 2012
- 250 g tagliolini
- 125 g mascarpone cheese (which is a delicate cream cheese with a velvety texture and a fresh cream taste)
- 1 egg yolk, from a farm-fresh organically produced egg
- grated parmigiano
- salt and white pepper
- 1 grating nutmeg (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- While the pasta water's heating, beat the mascarpone with the yolk until the mixture becomes a smooth cream.
- Season it with salt, pepper, and, if you want, one grating of freshly ground nutmeg (don't overdo it).
- Salt the pasta water, cook the pasta, drain it, stir the sauce into it, and serve.