1/2 Photos of Taffy Apple Pizza
A Pampered Chef winner! One of my favorites. The crust is sugar cookie dough! Did you know taffy originated in Germany? And apples are used extensively in Germany too! I guess that makes this a German recipe!(lol)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1Put sliced apples into the lemon-lime soda to soak so they won't brown.
- 2Preheat oven to 350*.
- 3Roll cookie dough into a 12-inch circle on a 13" baking stone that has been lightly floured.
- 4Bake approximately 5 minutes longer than directions on package say. (My package says 10-12 minutes, so bake about 15 minutes.).
- 5Let cool.
- 6In a bowl, mix peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- 7Spread over cooled cookie crust.
- 8Then drain apples and arrange in a spiral, to cover entire "pizza".
- 9Srinkle with cinnamon and pour over caramel topping.
- 10It's ready to serve!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taffy Apple Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 217.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g