Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Real easy real good.This is our favorite. Everybody that has tried it has loved it.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans Mexican tomatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (12 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (1 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- 3 cups water
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- In a large pot add all the ingredients,do not drain any of the cans you open put juice and all.
- Simmer for about 1 hour.
- Eat with corn chips, cheese, and sour cream if you like.