Recipe by Seacie
This recipe is so easy, quick and perfect for picky eaters. Just a few ingredients and you're done! And it's healthy, too.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I used a 15 ounce can of corn, as that is what I had. I thought the mixture was a bit thick so I added a bit more water then stated. I reheated this for lunch today and it was a bit salty. Next time I would use low sodium taco seasoning.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix