Recipe by Rosecora
This is my own creation. I had a taste of something like this at the storeo but wasn't going to buy the kit to make it so I came home and made my own.
- 1 (1 lb) bagshredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup salsa (I use mild)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup tortilla chips, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- You can always make more dressing if you like a lot. Also with the salsa make sure you are taking the more chunky part of the jar, you don't want it too water.
- Just mix all together when ready to serve.
- This is a great side salad, or I have also served it as the base and put grilled chicken and grilled steak on top of it.