Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make two batches so you can give one away!
Make and share this Taco Seasoning Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup instant minced onion
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- Mix all ingredients together and place in a clean jar with a tight lid.
- Use 2 T.
- per pound of meat.
Di! This is a winner. Works great for all types of mexican meal meats. I've used in chili, and on ground turkey for nachos and tacos!!!
This is a great seasoning for kids! It wasn't too spicy. My kids even mixed it themselves and had a great time doing it! Thanks for sharing!
We wanted tacos for dinner tonight and I was out of the mix (from the store). I used this and my family loved it! I had all the ingredients so I made as is and will make sure I always have this on hand. Thanks Di, good recipe!