Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For Tacos...add 3/4 cup water, seasoning mix and 1/4 to 1/2 cup of whatever salsa you have to use up in your refrigerator to your ground beef. Simmer about 20 min to thicken....Good Stuff...Enjoy!
- 4 teaspoons dried onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (try 1 1/2 tsp regular chili powder and 1/2 tsp chipotle chili powder or ancho chili powder)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1⁄4 barbecue seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
I put this in taco soup and it was delicious. I didn't even use the ranch dressing mix the taco soup recipe called for. Very good!