Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I checked and didn't find this recipe on Zaar. It comes from Betty Crocker's Cookbook (1972).
- 1⁄3 cup hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced hot chili peppers or 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 5 hot dogs
- 5 hot dog buns, toasted
- 2⁄3 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Combine chili sauce and chili pepper.
- Cook hot dogs in boiling water; reduce heat.
- Cover & simmer 5-8 minutes.
- Place hot dogs on toasted buns.
- Spoon chili sauce mixture over hot dogs.
- Top with shredded lettuce and cheese.
Super good....Very simple and fast fast fast.