Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A super easy and quick soup to prepare! When ready to eat, top each serving with avocado, shredded cheddar cheese, corn chips, and sour cream.
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 small avocado, peel pitted and chopped
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- corn chips
- In large saucepan, cook ground beef and onion until meat is browned; drain off excess fat.
- Add water, undrained cut up tomatoes, undrained kidney beans, tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix.
- Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
This was a very taste soup. I added corn and about 1 cup of extra water.I drained and rinsed the beans.