Recipe by MizzNezz
Serve this with corn chips, tortilla chips, crackers, or whatever you like best. It really goes fast at parties!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir beef until no longer pink; drain.
- Add water and seasoning mix; simmer for 4 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and milk; spread on a 14 inch platter.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle on the chilis, tomatoes, onions and lettuce.
- Drizzle with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.