Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
Nice and chewy
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup ground flax seed
- 5 cups Rice Krispies
- In microwave-safe bowl mix together the peanut butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar.
- Microwave for about 3 minutes on high.
- Stir in the ground flaxseed and vanilla then pour the mixture over the rice krispies and mix well.
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then spread the mixture into the pan and press down to form a dense sheet.
- Let set for 5 to 10 minutes until firmly set.
- Then cut into bars.
- Makes about 28 bars.