Recipe by Chemaine
This is not an easy recipe. It is very temperamental. When you can get it to work, it is awesome in flavor. It has to be just the right texture and consistency. Do NOT over chill. This is not for a beginner. You will need to add or subtract amounts depending on the texture and consistency, but still a great cookie if you get the hang of it!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the first three ingredients. Chill.
- Roll out into small rolls - 4 to 6 rolls or selections. Chill.
- After chilled make oblong roll out of each roll and take rolling pin and flatten a little bit.
- Make an indentation down the middle.
- Fill with your favorite jam. Cut diagonally and bake in 325°F oven for 10 - 15 minutes on cookie sheet. DO NOT USE THE silicon pads!
- Let cool.
- Mix glaze and drizzle on top of cookies.