Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Cooking Light. Posting for ZWT3.
Make and share this Swiss Fruit and Yogurt Muesli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded Red Delicious apple
- 1⁄2 cup sliced banana
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- Combine oats, yogurt, orange juice, and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add apple, banana, and blueberries, stirring gently to combine.
Absolutely scrumptious, and so adaptable! For instance I used blueberry yogurt and just left out the blueberries. Thanks so much for an awesome muesli!