Recipe by Dawn
The perfect working Mom, family pleaser, quick, easy and tasty supper dish. This is also great for potlucks and company too. When I woorked as an EMT/Paramedic, it was a favorite dish for the crews.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken (I use already cooked chicken strips)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (divided)
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
- 6 slices ham (boiled 2-3 minutes)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken, 1/3 cup soup, and onion in a bowl.
- Spoon 1/4 cup chicken and soup mixture into a ham Slice and roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Spread rice in a shallow glass 1 1/2 quart microwave dish.
- Place rolled ham slices on top of rice.
- Mix remaining soup, sour cream or yogurt, and milk.
- Pour over Ham Rolls.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for 8-9 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Swiss Cheese and Paprika let stand for 5 minutes.