Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Nestle's and Taste of Home Magazines. I have made it with chocolate ice cream.
Make and share this Swirled Ice Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over bottom of crust. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup morsels.
- Place small scoops of ice cream over morsels.
- Freeze for a few minutes if ice cream becomes too soft.
- Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on high for about 20 seconds or until soft, kneading until smooth.
- Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over ice cream.
- Sprinkle the peanuts and remaining morsels over the top of the pie.
- Cover; freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes or until just soft enough to serve.