Recipe by carolinafan
From Nestle's and Taste of Home Magazines. I have made it with chocolate ice cream.
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 -9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 1 cup Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels, divided
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream or 1 quart chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over bottom of crust. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup morsels.
- Place small scoops of ice cream over morsels.
- Freeze for a few minutes if ice cream becomes too soft.
- Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on high for about 20 seconds or until soft, kneading until smooth.
- Cut a small hole in corner of bag; squeeze to drizzle over ice cream.
- Sprinkle the peanuts and remaining morsels over the top of the pie.
- Cover; freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer and allow to stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes or until just soft enough to serve.