Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A Taste of Home Recipe that is just as swift to make as it's name and really tasty too
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup cashew halves
- Place strawberries in serving bowl.
- Combine caramel topping, syrup and orange juice. Mix well.
- Drizzle over strawberries.
- Sprinkle with Cashews.
Really great fresh salad! What seems like an odd combination of dressing ingredients really works with the strawberries. I liked the cashews but will probably try pecans next time. Thanks for posting this summertime treat!