Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Ready-made meatballs are the ultimate time saver in this sweet and tangy dish. The perennial potluck pleaser also makes a great kid-pleasing entree when served over rice.
- 2 1⁄4 lbs frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 dash salt, to taste
- 1 dash pepper, to taste
- 10 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- Put meatballs into 4 to 5 quart crock pot. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Add to crock pot. Stir until coated. Cook, covered on low for 5 to 6 hours or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Was in a hurry to get this made so got the frozen meatballs (always made my own before) & this was cooking away in no time! I realize some people might not care for the sweetness, but the 4 of us at dinner enjoyed these tasty bites with some brown rice & peas! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed for my groupmate in the Aus/NZ 12 Days of Christmas Recipe Swap]