Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Watching your weight but craving something sweet?
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Set oven to broil.
- In a mixing bowl blend ricotta cheese, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of filling down center of each tortilla.
- Fold ends of each tortilla in and roll up like a burrito.
- Place on cookie sheet and broil approximately.
- 1 minute.
- Serve warm.
What a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth even if you are not watching your weight! These are really good and so easy to make! Thanks so much for sharing this, Donna.
I tried this using cottage cheese instead of ricotta cheese. It was a very good snack, easy to make and satisfying. It's probably even better with ricotta cheese. I imagine it might be good to try varying the flavour: instead of cinnamon, how about lemon zest and a bit of juice, or how about some cocoa powder. Thanks for the idea!