Recipe by Captain_67
An exciting combination of "Sweet n Heat" in a dipping sauce for finger food. The flavor of the orange & ginger really come through before the heat comes to the party. Grilled or fried wings tossed in this sauce is great.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 ounces fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 orange, zest of
- 2 Thai red chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in small pan over medium heat.
- Bring to boil then reduce to simmer.
- Simmer until liquid has reduced by half.
- Strain liquid into serving bowl or shot glasses & return about 1/4 of the strained ingredients back to the bowl for garnish.