- 1 egg white
- 5 cups walnut halves or 5 cups walnut pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- grease a 15 by 10 by 1 inch baking pan, set aside.
- in a large bowl beat together egg white. and 1 teaspoon water with a fork. add nuts. toss to coat.
- in a small mixing bowl combine sugar cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. and 1/2 teaspoon salt. sprinkle sugar mixture over walnut. toss to coat.
- spread nuts in prepared baking pan.
- bake in 325 oven 20 minutes.
- spread on waxed paper; cool. break into pieces. store in airtight container. make 7 cups nuts.