Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 25 mins
put in for green, eggs & ham tag prep time includes 1hr marinating time
Make and share this Sweet Soy Pork Noodle Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup ketjap manis
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄3 cup peanut oil
- 1 cm piece gingerroot, peeled, finely grated
- 700 g pork fillets, trimmed
- 500 g fresh thin singapore noodles
- 3 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed, blanched
- 1 carrot, finely grated
- shredded green onion, to serve
- Combine kecap manis, sesame oil, marmalade, peanut oil and ginger in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until marinade comes to the boil. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Place pork in a shallow ceramic dish. Pour 1/3 cup marinade over pork. Leave remaining marinade in saucepan. Turn pork to coat in marinade. Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 1 hour (or longer if time permits).
- Preheat a barbecue plate on medium heat. Remove pork from marinade. Barbecue, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and return noodles to bowl. Warm reserved marinade in saucepan over medium heat. Pour over noodles. Slice pork. Add pork, sliced onions, beansprouts and carrot to noodles. Toss to combine. Spoon into bowls. Top with shredded onions. Serve.