Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb ground chuck, beef (80% lean)
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs, dry
- 1⁄4 cup Heinz® sweet relish
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 28 bread and butter pickle slices
- Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, crumbs, relish, egg, salt, and pepper. With a heaping tablespoon of the beef mixture, form into a ball and place on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining beef, spacing the meatballs 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake until browned and cooked through, about 25 minutes. When cool enough to handle, use toothpicks to skewer each meatball with a pickle slice.