1/1 Photo of Sweet Sloppy Joes
These are on the sweet side, but they are YUMMY!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and onion. Drain grease from beef and onion mixture.
- 2Return skillet with hamburger and onion to stove and add vinegar. Allow to evaporate.
- 3Add pepper and ground mustard and stir well.
- 4Add brown sugar and cook until hamburger looks 'tan'.
- 5Add ketchup and relish and simmer until mixture has thickened.
- 6Serve on hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.4 mg
- Sodium 359.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 14.6 g