Recipe by 2SpiceItUp
These are on the sweet side, but they are YUMMY!!!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
We really enjoyed this for dinner tonight. However, before adding the sweet relish I tasted it and it was nice and sweet at that point so because of personal preference I didn't add the relish. I was afraid it would be too sweet for us. But we really liked it without it. When plated I added some hot sauce to mine. Thanks for sharing. Made for Pot Luck Tag Game :)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup sweet relish
- hamburger bun
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain grease from beef and onion mixture.
- Return skillet with hamburger and onion to stove and add vinegar. Allow to evaporate.
- Add pepper and ground mustard and stir well.
- Add brown sugar and cook until hamburger looks 'tan'.
- Add ketchup and relish and simmer until mixture has thickened.
- Serve on hamburger buns.