Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another recipe from a Bisquick source.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cold
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- In a bowl, combine baking mix and sugar. Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in milk just until moistened (batter will be thick).
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter into each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Top with 1 teaspoon of the jam. Spoon the remaining batter (about 1 T. each over the jam).
- Bake at 425°F for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients until smooth. Remove muffins to a wire rack. Drizzle with glaze.