Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Cooking Light Fresh Food Fast, Oxmoor House, APRIL 2009
- 4 (680.38 g) sweet potatoes
- 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 9.85 ml grated orange rind
- 4.92 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 1.23 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- Scrub potatoes and place in a medium bowl (do not pierce potatoes with a fork). Cover bowl with plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food); vent. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes or until done.
- While potatoes cook, combine butter and remaining 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut each potato lengthwise; fluff with a fork. Top each potato evenly with butter mixture.