Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found the recipe in my Simple & Delicious magazine. I haven't tried these yet, but wanted to get the recipe posted in time for Thanksgiving.
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes and place on a microwave safe plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 10-13 minutes or until tender (turning twice).
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Make a slice in the top of each potato; fluff pulp with a fork.
- Dollop with cream cheese mixture.